The 2021 AAMT e-conference theme is Future Proofing Australia’s mathematical capacity. 29 – 30 September.
2021 Future Proofing eCon will host the most prominent thinkers and activators in this space to share progress in research, education, workplace culture, government policy, technology and classrooms. And will they provide evidence that our mathematical capacity is already future proof, that the ‘heavy lifting has already been done?
The conference gives forums and workshops for our speakers, sponsors and delegates to explore the effort and rewards of ensuring mathematical thinking in our schools. Attendees can now engage on a national scale and re-energise their teaching with leading skills, approaches and products to take straight into the classroom.
Agenda, Presenters and Full Sponsor list is available from the Event Website
Future Proofing eCon- a virtual event on Whova
The benefits of this virtual event are:
- Increased accessibility for AAMT members and conference delegates.
- All sessions are recorded for attendees to revisit and review after the event.
- Program offers greater flexibility for attendees.
- Conference sponsors and exhibitors offer engaging online experiences.
It’s easy to attend
- Register and make your payment “REGISTER NOW”
- Check your email for your welcome and instructions
- Download Whova and join